Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level

E Online Spoiler Chat "Michonne & Carl Embark on Dangerous Mission"

"This week, Michonne and Carl are going to embark on another epic journey together to gather supplies, while a restless Rick tries to gain his strength back at the house. But, like all supply runs in the AMC hit's history, this one is going to be filled with danger and pop-up surprises from undead flesh-hungry walkers. Can't these characters even catch a break?!

Similar to the midseason premiere, fans are also going to get a deeper peek into Michonne's backstory, but we've got to warn you, it's not a happy one. (Exhibit A: Michonne's sad face in the exclusive pic above.)

However, if you're expecting the sword-master's background to be exactly as it was in the comic books—think again. Hurd revealed, "Obviously, as with everything in our show, there are changes from what's in the comic book, but it's clearly an element [that we're going to explore]." And like Michonne, Carl has been particularly emotional throughout this entire season. We'd like to blame his tears on the fact that he's going through puberty while regularly being attacked by zombies, but Hurd explained that there's more to it..."

Source

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Can NOT get enough of Michonne, ever. And when she's with Carl, they have such moments together.

"Look at this gorgeousness."

"She's okay."

"I brought you comics."

"It's for you."

Thank you, writers, for giving us more of this pairing, particularly when both are so vulnerable and really in need of each other: A mother who lost her child, a boy who lost his mother, and both in the most tragic manner imaginable.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    The Michonne-Carl dynamic is one of the best aspects to this show ........hands down :)

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Agree with all the above posters. The Michonne-Carl dynamic is a very pleasant surprise.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes!, I absolutely love the Carl-Michonne dynamic. Cannot wait for what the writers have in store for them!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Carl and Michonne interacting again. The dynamic between them is really great - and Carl actually listens to her.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Hopefully she'll gently kick Carl's butt for being such a brat to his dad. I know why he has been that way, not blaming him, but he needs guidance.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lousey Shot View Post
    Can NOT get enough of Michonne, ever. And when she's with Carl, they have such moments together.

"Look at this gorgeousness."

"She's okay."

"I brought you comics."

"It's for you."

Thank you, writers, for giving us more of this pairing, particularly when both are so vulnerable and really in need of each other: A mother who lost her child, a boy who lost his mother, and both in the most tragic manner imaginable.
    You said it perfect!!!! They need each other and Rick needs them both so its going to be exciting watching Michonne and Carl embark on another journey together. Another epic sunday night!!!!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    This sounds very reminiscent of the conversation that Carl and Daryl had about how Daryl's mom died in a fire and related it to Carl just having killed his mom and saying "I shot her, It was Real".

Carl and Michonne have great chemistry (like very one pretty much has said above) and I'm also looking forward to more of her mysterious back story. I'm sure it will tug on everyone's heart strings. Everyone has lost someone at this point in the ZA, but Mothers losing kids is a pain that is hard to imagine and impossible to ever forget. After all she has been through, having someone like Carl as a friend and confidant will hopefully help her and vice versa.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Level
    I love the Carl-Michonne chemistry. It is easy and natural and uncomplicated. They just understand each other.

And I loved the scene on After, when Michonne and Rick had the same giggly smile when they saw each other. Those two need each other, too. They both seem to respect that they need to heal without trying to heal each other; they can just let it be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast