0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved this episode. I really loved the parts with Carl and Michonne. I loved the interaction between those two. It seemed really funny. I loved that we got to learn about Michonne's past and like Carl, I had so many questions about her past. I was also glad to see Rick get his 5th human kill in the series! Michonne seemed to be getting more and more reminders of the child she lost when she went into that pink-colored room and saw the dead people (or dead children rather). Glenn, Tara along with Abraham and co were cool. For those of us who read the comic book,
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    I liked the fight between Abraham and Glenn and the zombie massacre the 5 of them put one when the walkers came out of nowhere. To put a cherry on the top of the cake. When Rick, Carl and Michonne see the sign for Sanctuary on the train car, I knew it was only a matter of time before they found everyone else. All in all, I have to give this episode a solid 9 out of 10. It was an awesome episode. Cannot wait for the next episode to come!!!
    Last edited by Ripley; February 24th, 2014 at 03:25 AM. Reason: tagged comic spoilers

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level

Loved the Michonne/Carl dynamic.
    Enjoyed Abe's introduction and his humor.
    Tara's loyalty to Glenn and her attitude
    Rick choking out the pooper

Solid episode. I docked 2 points because, yes the story is moving, but there are so many unanswered questions that I want answered.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    Absolutely loved tonight's episode. Great foundations for the new characters, further delving into Michonne's story, and above all, flawless pacing (which has been quite rare for this season if I'm being honest).

Pretty pissed though that 4x12 will be entirely just Daryl and Beth. NO THANK YOU.
    Do we know that for sure for next episode? I like their story and i'm not doubting you just curious.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Why?
    Abrafuckingham
    Michael Cudlitz has portrayed a character ripped 100% out of the GN and I love it. He looks like Abe, he acts like Abe and he may be up with my favourite characters all ready. I look forward to more of his work in TWD and honestly? I believe he was the most interesting part of the episode. P.S. If anyone can find an awesome profile, avatar picture or signature with Abe in it I would love long time. I also enjoy Glenn being without Maggie and standing up for himself but I wish they didn't make him go all I have to find her I'm gonna hit a guy who would destroy me. I enjoyed Michonne and Carl's segments despite hating Carl and I found Rick attempting to escape the house quite thrilling. When Rick donned his GN like Jacket and snuck around outside I cried tears of joy. That's the Rick appearance I like seeing.
    Anyway really hoping it's not just a Daryl episode next, more Abe would be good. Plus I want to hear from the two groups going along the train tracks.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I was not pleased with the episode tonight overall. Several questions regarding Michonne's past were revealed, only leaving more questions. I guess it never occurred to them to lock the doors as locked doors only keep the walkers out! Rick under the bed was totally intense. Also, I thought the pink bedroom scene was totally creepy. The only thing that would have made it worst had one of those dead been a baby or toddler. I did not like the creepy guys, but do realize that there are probably a lot of them around. Not sure what I think of Tara, Abraham, and et al. So proud that Glenn wants to find Maggie before he does anything else. My guess as slowly but surely, all will end up at the "sanctuary". Overall, I think I gave the episode an 8. Be interesting to see where we go from here.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by john5xc View Post
    Do we know that for sure for next episode? I like their story and i'm not doubting you just curious.
    For sure? Well, as sure as a fan can be without any inside information. If other main characters were to show up, you'd think they'd be included in the promo rather than sticking solely to just Daryl and Beth.

Unless it's intended to be some secret reveal where they randomly bump into Carol's group by the end of the episode, I'm hoping for that at least. I don't think I'll be able to stand it otherwise.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    This was definitely a huge improvement over last week, but there were still a few issues with choppy editing and bad pacing that left some of the scene transitions feeling rather awkward. I gave it an 8 because of that. But I enjoyed the episode overall. Michonne and Carl have such a wonderful dynamic so I loved seeing them interacting with each other. I liked how Michonne realized that Carl was grieving over Judith and shared some of her past with her son to help him through that. Even knowing that Judith is alive, I choked up a bit when Carl said that maybe she and Andre were together. These were my favorite scenes of the episode.

Rick escaping the house was intriguing as well. Those guys were bad news and I was reminded of Dave and Tony from season 2. One strangles another over a bed while the rest are downstairs calling dibs on who gets to rape "the woman" first. I almost wish Rick had waited so Michonne could help kick their asses, but I'm glad he headed her and Carl off so they could get out of there instead. I'm fairly certain that guy on the porch was Jeff Kober - if so, I do expect to see more of him at some point because he plays a villain really well. Next stop for them appears to be Terminus.

I'm still kind of meh on Abraham - but I can't stand the character in the comic either and feel they really need to make some changes for his character to work in the show and not just be Shane 3.0 like he was in the comic. This episode didn't really give me a lot of hope for that. Most of his actions didn't make a lot of sense. I can follow Tara's reasoning for going with them - Glenn was passed out, they were out of ammo, and she really does not have the experience needed to keep both of them alive on the side of the road in those circumstances. And I appreciated her thinking to write down the road names and turns as they traveled - that was clever and she apparently realized that Glenn would want to backtrack when he woke up so good for her. But I can't see why Abraham would not only pick up a couple of strangers, but try to force them to go with him to Washington. He doesn't know Glenn or Tara - or what they are capable of. Glenn obviously has no interest in his mission so why would he try to force him to join them like that? Very odd behavior. Eugene was just weird and Rosita seems pretty dull. Hopefully, they do better with these characters in later episodes.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Loved tonight's episode, Id like to think they are moving in the same direction as Tyreese and Co. and a reunion is not far off. Abraham is growing on me, as I do not accept new characters real easy (I love the originals soo much), he is a good guy Im pretty sure and I like the good guy. Eugene eh not so much, kind of a dumbass shooting up the truck. Ugh why cant they be longer than 43 minutes????

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    For sure? Well, as sure as a fan can be without any inside information. If other main characters were to show up, you'd think they'd be included in the promo rather than sticking solely to just Daryl and Beth.

Unless it's intended to be some secret reveal where they randomly bump into Carol's group by the end of the episode, I'm hoping for that at least. I don't think I'll be able to stand it otherwise.
    good points I was just curious.

I don't think they'd do that unless they have a good reason. we'll see regardless. Beth needs the time and Daryl's arc could go places for him. They are fixing the perfectness so if it is it is. I'm partial to bottle style episodes though.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    I'll give it a 9. I loved the Michonne/Carl stuff. They're friendship is great to see :) and I also actually like Abraham. I was nervous about him because I was never a fan of him or his group in the comics but he's actually pretty cool on the show. Rosita, we'll need to hear more from her because she barely said anything. I like that she was the first to follow Glenn and Tara though. Speaking of Tara, her development is becoming really awesome. I like her character more and more each week. Does Glenn accept her as a member of his group now? It seems like they've become friends and after Maggie finds out she never shot a bullet and helped Glenn the whole time and was quick to side with him, not even knowing what would happen to her after they reunite because she was in the group that killed her father, over Abraham it seems like she's earned a spot in the group. The only stuff I didn't really like was Rick alone at the house with the intruders. Not sure if it'll play a role later or if it was just a way to fill up time in the episode. The suspense of it was okay but it just seemed like a thing to do to fill up time. I also don't like Eugene...he seems like an asshole.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast