Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Squirrel Hunter JackietheStripper's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe he just had to powder his nose.... with his feet.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoMatt View Post
    Well, he had his boots and socks off, so, obviously he was getting undressed for some reason. Maybe he was going to wash off the weeks funk and BO. I can't see him taking his boots and socks off just to drop a deuce.
    Oh my God! I just laughed so hard at that! Hey, I've actually known at least one person, and not well I might add (and no, they are not 4, they're actually an adult person) who has to get completely undressed to take care of the deuce dropping?! I know, the face your making right now while mouthing "wtf" is exactly what I did too! Can you imagine if Rick stumbled upon that scenario and then had to wrestle him to the ground and choke him out? Not pretty.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by urdeadtome View Post
    Oh my God! I just laughed so hard at that! Hey, I've actually known at least one person, and not well I might add (and no, they are not 4, they're actually an adult person) who has to get completely undressed to take care of the deuce dropping?! I know, the face your making right now while mouthing "wtf" is exactly what I did too! Can you imagine if Rick stumbled upon that scenario and then had to wrestle him to the ground and choke him out? Not pretty.
    yeah! Rick would have pudding on his pants!

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by urdeadtome View Post
    I don't know about you but that ball bouncing was driving me f...cking crazy! Yeah you're right they didn't seem very "tuned in" to their surroundings there, they were too busy chattering and beating the crap out of each other. Rick really must have been like "WTF is happening here" when he woke up to all that because his group is usually so cautious and quiet when going into a new situation and work together like clockwork and they were like having "The Three Stooges" (more like 5 or 6) break into the house on him! Seriously though, I don't think anything good can come out of this group and it sounds like they'll end up crossing paths with more than one of our separated groups again (Daryl for sure..with or without Beth we'll have to wait and see!)
    I have a hard time seeing these guys getting the jump on Daryl. They're just too volatile and loud. Daryl would hear them arguing with each other long before they got to him. I can just see Daryl giving them that look and saying "Walkers are drawn to noise. Don't you know nothin?" lol

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    I have a hard time seeing these guys getting the jump on Daryl. They're just too volatile and loud. Daryl would hear them arguing with each other long before they got to him. I can just see Daryl giving them that look and saying "Walkers are drawn to noise. Don't you know nothin?" lol
    I know, I can only imagine what they're like out on the road together if they are always making that much noise? Hell, they probably have hords of walkers that just follow them around like they did Merle's car with the radio blaring, from one place to another! They just must manage to stay far enough ahead of them not to be overtaken. When Daryl does meet up with them (from what they showed in the promo pics of him walking with the "ball bouncing guy") I don't know how long he'll be able to put up with their nonsense?

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    They were really loud and so was Randalls group when they came into town, yelling up and down the street, hmmmmm.....

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by miket View Post
    I initially thought the same thing about how nobody noticed all the noise from the bathroom fight. But it just occurred to me that those two guys fought in Rick's room earlier and nobody seemed to pay much attention to them. Maybe this group is so volatile that fighting amongst themselves is a common thing?
    Good point. Also causes me to wonder how these yahoos have been able to survive so long...

8. Back To Top    #28

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    They were so arrogant. They probably think they own the world and there above everything. And at the end of the day they could care less aboutbeachother. I thought the guy took his shoes off to relax n get the funk out

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by darthdrewbaby View Post
    Well! I guess that answers our questions and makes a lot of sense now after seeing this article, but without it, I don't know about anybody else, but I would have never noticed that bag of drugs in the floor with how quickly that fight escalated and with everything else that flew off the counter onto the floorr with them?! So thanks for sharing this with us and clarifying what was really happening, great find! But now, I just have one more question..what the hell is that thing in the floor in front of the trash can? Dosen't matter at all at this point but it looks a little like a "flesh colored" dog bone? Just wondered if that might have been some kind of weird "toy" that this guy carries around with him to use when this group finds new people to victimize on the road? (Just kidding, it's probably his own personal toy..this groups been on the road a long time together, there's no telling what they do in their "lonely" times!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast