Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by urdeadtome View Post
    Well! I guess that answers our questions and makes a lot of sense now after seeing this article, but without it, I don't know about anybody else, but I would have never noticed that bag of drugs in the floor with how quickly that fight escalated and with everything else that flew off the counter onto the floorr with them?! So thanks for sharing this with us and clarifying what was really happening, great find! But now, I just have one more question..what the hell is that thing in the floor in front of the trash can? Dosen't matter at all at this point but it looks a little like a "flesh colored" dog bone? Just wondered if that might have been some kind of weird "toy" that this guy carries around with him to use when this group finds new people to victimize on the road? (Just kidding, it's probably his own personal toy..this groups been on the road a long time together, there's no telling what they do in their "lonely" times!)
    You mean in front of the toilet? If so, that looks like a sock - there's another one beside the toilet where the boots are.

I didn't catch the drugs on the floor. That actually explains a lot about how these guys behaved in this episode. Reminiscent of Merle getting wasted in season 1 and deciding it would be a good idea to randomly shoot into the herd of walkers on the street from the roof while screaming at them.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Has anyone ever seen the episode of Drake and Josh where that animal control officer is carving shapes out of soap... maybe I'm dealing with the wrong age group but it sorta reminded me of that heh

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsky17 View Post
    Has anyone ever seen the episode of Drake and Josh where that animal control officer is carving shapes out of soap... maybe I'm dealing with the wrong age group but it sorta reminded me of that heh
    lmao yeah I remember that.

I'm surprised at how long these people have lasted. They seem to have almost no knowledge of how to stay safe unless they just don't care or assume there were no walkers so they can be as loud as they want to.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    He was meditating to find his center.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Probably just chilling to get away from everyone else. Tubs can be comfortable to sleep in, but there wasnt one. How many men want to bother another man in the bathroom whether it works or not. Even if it did not work would they have really cared if he used it since they were pillaging the house.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Jacking off in the Zombie Apocalypse is normal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234